Friday, December 7, 2012

Bradley had his Eagle Court of Honor about a week ago.  I am so proud of him.  My biological father Matt Morris is an Eagle Scout, I'm an Eagle Scout and now I have two boys that are Eagle Scouts.  Two of my three suits have an Eagle Scouts's Father's pin now.  Just waiting for Dillon to follow his brothers examples in a few years so I will be three for three. 

I'm really proud of Bradley and the growth he experienced from the process of earning his Eagle.  There was a man that night that was given several Eagle Mentor pins, a plaque of gratitude for all his efforts in helping the young men earn their Eagle Ranks over the years.  This man is now a counselor in the Bishopric and seeing his love for the young men and the appreciation he felt for being associated with such great youth was amazing.  Now I just hope that my boys can become such a man themselves.

Thanks to Grandma Broderick for sharing this photo with me.  The flag in the back ground filled the entire heigth of the cultural hall and was used for Chase's Eagle Court of Honor also.  Congratulations Bradley!

Andrew "so proud the buttons are popping off my shirt" Brown

No comments: